1. The muffins I made tonight are NOT wrong. They may be full of calories, but that will be counteracted by my yoga session....right?
2. Speaking of yoga...Wednesday exercise is NOT wrong. Each Wednesday afternoon I exercise with a group of teachers I teach with. A few take turns each Wednesday leading the class and this afternoon was yoga. My first time doing yoga and who knew it was such a great and invigorating workout?
3. Having a little inner celebration that a few students were absent today is NOT wrong. We all need a little break every now and then.
4. It is NOT wrong that it is just after 9:00 and ALL of my children are sound asleep, (even the cat).
5. It is NOT wrong that I am procrastinating the reading I need to do (and it's partnering paper) for my reading endorsement class tomorrow night by blog stalking and blogging while listening to the Adele station of Pandora.